Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!
We are seeking a Restorative Nurse Aide that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
We live our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW!
As a key member of the nursing team, you will provide restorative nursing techniques to those residents assigned to improve the resident’s quality of life through structured treatment modalities. Responsibilities include:
1. Performs programs on all identified residents. To include but not limited to:
2. Document daily on treatment grid and weekly on progress notes.
3. Notifies restorative nurse coordinator or appropriate therapy department of problems, referrals or reassessments needed.
4. Reports to the Director of Nursing and charts significant change in resident’s condition or motivational level.
5. Reinforces team management of B/B program and works with nurse aides on B/B procedures.
6. Attends meetings and in-services as required.
7. Serves as a resident advocate at all times. Motivates others.