MAKE YOUR MARK, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations . We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As Diversicare team member, you will play an instrumental role in the care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate team members to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
Contact: Stacy Hatcher
To provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation, and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. The overall goal of the position is to enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integrating and functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning. Additionally the Case manager is accountable for the care, coordination, and discharge planning of all patients. This position is based out of our Providence Center located in New Albany, IN.
1) Associate degree in healthcare related field or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
2) Minimum of two (2) years of utilization review/case management experience or social work experience.
3) Minimum of one (1) year experience in discharge planning from a hospital is preferred.
4) Maintain current professional licensure in nursing or professional field of certification. 5) Medicare Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation assessment criteria and reimbursement process strongly preferred.
6) Appropriate certification in case management preferred (e.g., Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN)).
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.