MAKE YOUR MARK, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is toimprove every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations . We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As Diversicare team member, you will play an instrumental role in the care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate team members to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
• Partner with center leadership team to align the Human Resources strategy with Diversicare’s organizational objectives for assigned skilled nursing centers.
• Work towards enhancing the new-hire onboarding experience, ensuring a smooth assimilation into the organization offering a high level service for both new team members and hiring managers.
• Ensure the company is in compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements and stay current with new and anticipated legislation which may impact organizational processes and objectives.
• Manage and monitor any investigations in conjunction with the center leadership team members and Regional Vice President.
• Assist in evaluation of reports, including turnover and retention and recommends new approaches to effect continual improvements in center team member engagement. Assists the center leadership in responding to key leading indicators.
• Ensure various human resource policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to; conduct in-service training on new or updated policies that affect team members.
• Coach and mentor center Human Resources team members to ensure day to day activities align with Diversicare’s organizational objectives and comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
• Ensure adherence to the compensation plan and monitor the performance of the evaluation process.
• Monitor the process for all leaves of absence, including FMLA and associated documents.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or direct human resources experience in the healthcare industry.
• Minimum of five years working in a senior level Human Resources role with Long Term Care experience. Experience in a regional role is preferred.
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
• Proven leadership and management skills as well as working knowledge of the technical aspects of Human Resources and HRIS systems, preferably UltiPro.
• Must be able to influence leadership, manage multiple demands, and provide and accept constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Excellent project management, presentation, writing and communication skills are required.
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.