MAKE YOUR MARK, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations . We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 72 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As Diversicare team member, you will play an instrumental role in the care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate team members to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
The Senior Director of Clinical Operations will be responsible for the coordination of clinical operations including supporting/supervising/leading Directors of Clinical Operations. This position will work under the direction of the Vice President of Clinical Operations to assist in revisions of company clinical standards as driven by changing industry requirements or clinical research best practices. This position will demonstrate strong collaboration with therapy, operations, finance, risk management, human resources and other departments in the execution of responsibilites.
• Current R.N. licensure
• Five (5) years prior clinical management experience in long-term care
• Director of Nursing Services experience preferred
• Multi location oversight responsibilities
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of long-term care State and Federal regulatory processes
• Ability to communicate all levels of the organization, and work well within a team environment
• Ability to analyze data and create effective performance plans
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work at all organizational levels
• Excellent communications, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Proven self-starter who sets aggressive goals and consistently delivers results