Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!
We are seeking an Activity Assistant that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
We live our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW!
Assists the Activity Coordinator in implementing and executing an Activity Program for all residents in the facility.
1. Experience in long term care required; preferred in recreational setting.
2. An interest in people; the ability to communication ideas; to instruct residents and communicate with them appropriately.
3. Ability to direct and perform a variety of activities and to respond to varied needs of residents.
4. Able to motivate residents and in promoting their well being through direct activities.
5. Ability to interpret feelings, ideas, or facts in terms of personal viewpoint.
6. Must be able to evaluate resident’s progress and accurately report to Activities Coordinator.
7. Imagination and creativity are necessary.