Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
Responsible for the day to day activities necessary to support the Account Receivable functions.
1. Refund processing
2. Write –off processing
3. Assisting centers with PCC specific functions and procedures
4. Making adjustments in PCC
5. Creating/Reviewing patient statements
6. Auditing patient/resident accounts to resolve questions
7. Billing and collections related to Hospice, Veterans Administration and Assisted Living payer types
8. Extensive knowledge of PCC Billing Functionality
9. Support of the centers for miscellaneous business office questions
1. Long Term Care experienced preferred
2. Organized and Analytical
3. Customer Service oriented
4. Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
5. Team oriented
6. Positive winning attitude
7. Proactive/Analytic Thinker