Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Please note, you will receive emails from an email address ending in icims.com. If this email address suffix is not “white-listed”, our emails may be sent to your spam or junk folder. Please add this suffix to your address book as a safe sender or you can contact your email provider for assistance in white-listing this email address suffix.
Diversicare is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the link below.
Please note, applying to a position using a Mac computer and Safari browser is not compatible with our application process at this time. We recommend using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$7,000 Sign on Bonus available!!
Diversicare of Southaven, MS
Lead with Excellence as the Director of Nursing Services at Diversicare!
At Diversicare, we're in search of a dedicated Director of Nursing Services to join our exceptional team. If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity.
Why Choose Diversicare:
- Leadership Opportunity: As the Director of Nursing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the quality of care and life of our residents. Your leadership and expertise will not only drive the nursing department but also contribute significantly to the overall mission of our facility.
- Upholding Our Values: Diversicare values trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation, and strong communication skills. As an MDS Coordinator, you will embody these values and help shape our workplace culture.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, an excellent 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holiday, and sick time, long and short-term disability, and more.